mercoledì 3 novembre 2010

Tereza dalla Repubblica Ceca dice...

Velmi osobity pristup a naprosta profesionalita; se studentem se zde jedna tak, ze ho chteji skutecne naucit co nejvic. Ucitele jsou bajecni a velmi pratelsti. Dekuji za
tuto zkusenost a pristi rok rozhodne jedu zase.

TEREZA, REPUBBLICA CECA

My experience with the language school Il Faro is only positive. I spent there 4 weeks
and learnt many new things. The very positive thing is that you speak always Italian
and if you don´t know, the teacher always explains and explains and you get it in some
time:)
The teachers are very friendly and it´s lovely to spend with them some time extra -
trips, coffee breaks, dinners, etc.
The studying materials are also perfect and very useful.
Thank the language school Il Faro for everything, they taught me and for the great experience in my life.
I come next year sure again.

Allora... a presto simpaticissima Tereza!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento