lunedì 23 gennaio 2012

Jae dalla Korea :-)


Hello, I am Jae young Lee and I come from Korea. I attended this Italian Laguage school several weeks. I am really satisfied of it because there were also a lot of advatages. First, compentent and friendly teachers! My classmates had little bit higher italian skill but my teacher explained me till I understood and almost everyday she gave us some homework that she would have corrected. It helped me so much to improve my italian. Teachers have a lot of know-how about teaching and their lectures are easy to understand. Second, make friends of different nationalities. In my class there were German friends, Island friend, also Korean(Me!) we shared information about our countries and we also still keep in touch on facebook. But, only allowed speak with italian! ;) During breaking time all teachers and students used to go cafe near school, drink italian espresso together and chat. Last, best location of school. "Faro" is locate in little city "Caorle", it's very famous city for summer holiday, and as a "little Venice" while study italian, you can feel real Italy. Many students attended the school during the morning and on evening they went to the beach to do homework, read book, swimming and tanning. Improving your italian..you can even spend holiday on the beach...you can get two benefits!! If You wanna go to learn italian I would really suggest "Faro" language school!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento