lunedì 30 settembre 2013

Vita dall'Inghilterra in barca con altri studenti del Faro



I recently spent a week in Caorle at the Il Faro language school doing four hours of lessons a day. Caorle is a beautiful town, and I had the chance to learn about its long standing history during some of the activities organised by Il Faro, such as a boat ride to the lagoon and visit to the traditional fisherman's casoni. I thought this was incredible, and not something I'd have known how to find or organise on my own, and I thoroughly enjoyed the history, and the chance to get to know everyone at the school a bit better! During the week I did four hours a day of Italian lessons, with a much needed twenty minute coffee break half way through. I found the material in the classes super helpful and as they were only small I always felt like i was being given every opportunity to understand and learn and ultimately improve my Italian. On top of this everyone I encountered was helpful, friendly and easy to get along with-including at the hotel. I can't recomend this experience enough!

Vita



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento