sabato 11 ottobre 2014

Alexandra da Mosca


My friend Galina and I spent the beginning of September in a very cute town called Caorle in Italy, studying Italian in a wonderful Italian language school IL FARO Caorle - Venice

I would like to thank my Moscow school - http://italian-klub.ru/ - and my teacher Svetlana for improving my knowledge of the Italian language. Svetlana recommended that I should attend an Italian school where Italian was taught by nature language speakers. That’s why I chose this place and school. 

I would like to thank my dear friend Galina for sharing my company and for our happy Italian vacation. Grazie, cara Gala!

Of course I do thank my nice teachers Laura and Liviana from Il FARO Caorle who made our Italian lessons pass very quickly with a lot of fun and laughter. It was really a wonderful experience. The group consisted of the people from different regions of the world (Austria, Australia, Canada, GB, Germany, France) and it was fantastic that I could understand everybody. And Laura made us speak Italian much more fluently. Thank you Laura and Liviana for your good teaching and hospitality! I wish we could visit your school again asap. Hugs and kisses to you both from Russia And best regards to Barbara!

I would highly recommend this school and place to those who want to pass their vacation on the sea coast and improve their Italian at the same time!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento