martedì 16 settembre 2014

Renate da Londra


Hello Liviana, hello Laura, please forgive me for not writing to you in Italian, it would take about three times as long, and I am a bit under pressure, timewise. The urge to send you a 'thank you note' is very strong, though, and I want it to reach you sooner rather than later.
I had an absolutely wonderful time with you last week, useful and instructive as well as entertaining, and the atmosphere you manage to create is truly admirable. I feel that I have been among friends, and I do hope that I will be able to repeat the experience next year.
Good luck for this week and for the future of the school.
Much love to both of you, thanks once again, and regards to everybody I met last week, fortunate enough still to be with you now, 

Renate

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento